wayleaves, compensation & cpo

If utility or telecom companies or developers require access to your land, FBR can help you mitigate disruption, damage to crops and loss of revenue.

Wayleave requests for pipelines, power lines, building projects, wind farms, road and rail improvement schemes, etc. are not uncommon as renewal, replacement and development of existing and new infrastructure occurs frequently.

We can advise on potential impact, access conditions, legal implications, and calculate any loss and disturbance payments due to you.

If you are subject to a Compulsory Purchase Order (CPO), we can act as your agent to determine the level of compensation associated with the sale or resumption of land, injurious affection, severance and disturbance.

For advice on wayleaves, CPOs and compensation, call FBR on 01573 224381.